Sunday, June 20, 2010

The downside...

I suppose the main downside of this course is the requirement to publish comments relating to readings... being a busy bunch as we all are, I've found it hard to make the time to continuously feedback on the readings - my folder is full of notes and highlighted points, but to actually get that all onto screen has been a challenge and unfortunately not at the forefront for me.

On the bright side, I've volunteered myself to share my new knowledge (well the beginnings of knowledge!) on web 2.0 at our next e-learning cluster day... I will be introducing teachers from 2 schools to different web 2.0 tools that add excitement and interest to the classroom - motivating learners.  Exciting and a little daunting but will be a good challenge for me and really get me thinking about e-learning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment