Thursday, March 11, 2010

Updated thoughts

Almost two weeks into my post-grad education I'm not certain just how I feel.

I somewhat agree with a fellow student, Dylan (2010) when he shares his feelings of this course.  It feels like a large step up from my recollections of under-grad and in some ways I feel a bit lost.  I'm reasonably pleased with my progress on this blog (and would even go as far to say I'm enjoying putting it together!) but assignment one is still for the most part a mystery to me... when time allows I will refer back to the assignment one discussion on moodle and do my best to nut it out.

I'm aware more support will likely be on the way and am probably jumping the gun in my reservations - I think the prospect of online learning (as apposed to face to face) is a little disconcerting for my first paper but what better a paper to take on the challenge.

On the bright side, the more I read and investigate, the more excited I am to allow myself the time to really focus on e-learning.  I've been drawn to technology for as long as I can remember and as an educator the idea of improving the quality of my students' learning through ICT is an fabulous thing.


Reference?

No comments:

Post a Comment