Sunday, March 21, 2010

Web 2.0: Goal setting with "AutoMotivator"


AutoMotivator is a handy little tool that I've been put onto (thanks Miss Mudford!)  I recently used it with my students to set goals (instead of writing 'My goal is to...', the students affirmed themselves by saying 'I will...') that we're displaying around the classroom and putting on our wiki.  This time round students selected an image from the internet (using image search in google).  I've asked them to think about creative shots so that next term when we do them again, they can use their own arty photo (adding a new element and challenge to the task.)

It's really simple to use, doesn't take long and the students can easily save them to their computers to be printed/displayed later.

(as always, click to see larger view)  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment