Friday, March 26, 2010

We have takeoff!

Assignment one is finally underway... I've tossed around many ideas but struggled to find readings for a few of the ones I was most interested in.

I then decided upon further investigating the Action Learning process and how e-learning can be used to strengthen and support the steps.  As I've continued my research, I've begun to wonder if I can really do all the steps justice within the prescribed word limit so I've decided to turn my attention to how the internet has affected researching and all that comes with that.  We'll see how that goes - I may end up broadening it out again but I'm fairly happy with where it's going right now.

A pity that the assignment in due a couple of days after I go down South (to take out another exhange student tour).  This means I'm going to have to get myself sorted and hand it in early - a good challenge for my time management impaired self!

No comments:

Post a Comment