Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Web 2.0: "YouTube"


As we're all aware YouTube can be a great resource, supplying us with a convenient source of motivational and/or educational videos.

I've picked out a couple of my favourite...

  • Notebook Babies - I love them and so do my students!  http://www.youtube.com/user/notebookbabies?blend=6&ob=4  Some of them are just silly and entertaining, but most have an educational theme (often health related)... Here's just one of them, made by the very clever teacher, Tony Dusko.




  • The Grammar Rock series are another set of fun, educational videos (these ones are songs to motivate and educate students in your English programme) - Search 'grammar rock' on youtube.




Do you have any videos that you've used to either support your sessions or motivate/excite your students?  If so, I'd love to hear about them  :)

    (I've discovered I like the look of adding a border when embedding a video - you can do this when you select the options for the HTML code on youtube)

    Referencing

    No comments:

    Post a Comment